Interview with Natalie W - Level 3 Personal Trainer, Nutritional Advisor, Eat Clean Get Lean Specialist. Sponsored by Well Wisdom Whey.
I’ve followed Natalie who is a Personal Trainer and Eat Clean Get Lean specialist over the past few months and been really inspired by her story and also motivated by her great tips and devotion to her own transformation and that of her clients. I was also keen to find out more about her beauty regime so here’s an interview she kindly did for me recently.
What’s your daily skincare routine like? (e.g what cleansers, toners, moisturisers, eye creams do you use for example -
· My skin care is pretty minimal, I rarely wear make up so it’s just about cleansing generally. I use St Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub, Product Claims Oil-free • Non-irritating • dermatologist-tested • 100% natural exfoliants • 100% natural extracts • Formulated without parabens and phthalates • Made without animal ingredients. I tend to use this once-twice a week in the bath. Also use their body scrub.
· Also Tesco My Skin Cleansing Mask
· I often use face wipes that are paraben-free etc where ever I see them in my local supermarkets.
- What are your ‘cannot live without’ beauty and hair products and why?
What tips would you give post-gym workout to keep your skin looking great?
As I don’t wear make up alot I tend to just use the same products mentioned above in the bath/shower including the toners and creams.
Did you notice any major changes in your skin/hair as you started and progressed in your healthy, clean living and training lifestyle?
My skin has always been pretty good to be honest! I look young and have soft skin, but it can get dry. My hair is fine but I’ve found its growing well and the condition is much better. I wash my hair once/twice a week max.
- Where can we find out more about you and your personal training/clean eating plans?
Check out my website and social networks for more information.